- n.风 v.绕,缠,上发条,旋紧
- He has found them to be somewhat lacking in emotional depth; skirting round problems rather than meeting them head on.
- Don't talk round the question; come straight to the point.
- Don't beat about the bush, just tell me exactly how much you want for it.
- Stop beating around the bush and answer my question.
- Apply magnetic force to an electron and its poles will precess-the axis itself rotates in a circle.
- The product is characteristic of low dielectric largent at high frequency and is self fluxing it's suitable to be used as elements and coils of high frequency equipment.
- They whirled round the ballroom.
- A lively round dance originating in bohemia and performed by couples.
- They circled round and round the stranded steamer chatting excitedly.
- Ls it something l could wrap around my neck?
- The doctor made his rounds.