- socio-economic base
- Put an enterprise on a sound financial footing
- Such a theory must be demonstrated in many perspectives ranging from materialism and dialecticism superstructure on economic base and relative independence of social awareness to systematology and initiative.
- According to the conditions of chengxitan irrigated area such as population labor force irrigated area and economic basis etc. three models are established i.e.the combination model of planting and raising with the emphasis on planting the one of planting and raising with the emphasis on raising and the one of planting raising and sidelines.
- It becomes obvious that tourism aesthetic quality and economic quality are dependent each other travel aesthetic realization can't break away from realistic economic base further more.
- The reaction of the superstructure on the economic base
- I hope to seek a filial piety docile amiability having more very economic basal lady as the life-long companion.
- Being compared with the closeness and independence of trade lied a foundation in free economy in19th century the successiveness and connection of modern business has become the new economic foundation of contract law in20th century.
- Hanjiang river is the largest branch of the yangtze river and also the middle and lower reaches are the highest intensive economic bases of hubei province.
- Accordingly fromm analyzed the concepts such as "human essence" "human individuality" and "self realization" of historical materialism put forward some new categories including "social character" "social unconsciousness" and "social percolator" and attempted to explain the microscopic mechanism of the interaction between economic foundation and superstructure.
- The economic base determines the superstructure.
- Major reasons for the sustained poverty in some african and south asian countries involve the backward economic infrastructure frequent natural disasters too rapid population growth heavy debt burden political turbulence and the chaos caused by war.
- However the established forces of the osman empire which was historically connected with islam had not lost all their economic position and still had their influence in the nation's regime structure and social life which indicated that the basis of the kemal regime was not stable.
- There are many factors leading to the formation of japanese militarism with bushido being the social basis for its formation and development plutocrat monopoly economy its economic basis aggression and expansion its core element mikado autocratic system of government its political basis shinto its social and ideological purport while social darwinism as its theoretic basis.
- The common law had its own realistic economic and social basis and it could be a supplement of the written laws effectively.
- The accumulation of chinese socialist original capital is the economic foundation of the socialist system.