- be careful
- Almost as dangerous are those who offer to help them cross for money: they often rob them blind or worse.
- ... You have to accidentally run into her on purpose...
- At a seminar organised by the singapore stock exchange in march this year I made a casual remark that many malay singaporeans did not seem to speak good malay nowadays.the audience reacted with surprise and incomprehension.
- He inadvertently broke the glass.
- A casual drinker by the age of14
- I think you already realize that punishment does not always produce good children and many times harshness produces maladjusted children.
- I have used the term often too carelessly.
- Juve coach ciro ferrara let slip on italian tv before empoli's defeat to lazio last night that they had an agreement with empoli for the argentine.
- This left regular consumers of fast food prone to "accidental" obesity in which they grew fat while eating portions they did not consider large.
- Casual words that proved prophetic.
- He unwittingly entered the ladies'toilet.
- They became aware that it would be impossible for them to sit out any war in europe.
- A muddled love carelessly come suddenly gone. A "undefinite" love finally.
- This information was revealed in a throwaway line tagged on to the end of a casual conversation.
- The idea grew out of a remark made unthinkingly by the chairman.