- day to day
- He was a bumbling but well-meaning old gentleman.
- He shall be constantly on the works and shall devote his whole time to the superintendence of the same.
- His obsequious behavior made everyone nervous.he was always rushing to open doors and perform other small tasks apologizing unnecessarily for any inconvenience that he might have caused.
- Why do companies often disregard security measures?
- To safeguard the privacy of your data your administrator has configured this outlook web access session to end automatically after20minutes of inactivity.it is recommended that you save your unfinished items often to prevent data loss.in the event that a session ends refresh your browser and log in again.
- A historical region and ancient kingdom of northern ireland.largely annexed by the english crown during the reign of james I it is now divided between ireland and northern ireland which is often called ulster.
- The meaning of a sentence often depends on stress and intonation.
- An enclosed passageway; rooms usually open onto it.
- A segmented marine worm with bright red body; often used for bait.
- A small usually tarred line of2strands.
- A building that evokes the neoclassic style of architecture without copying it.to mimic is to make a close imitation as of another's actions speech or mannerisms often with an intent to ridicule:
- Similar to and often marketed as "red snapper".
- The ease with which we routinely string together appropriate words during a conversation should leave no doubt that our brains are fundamentally creative.
- China's stability-obsessed government frowns on unsanctioned religious gatherings and regularly detains priests and seminarians.
- Traditional chinese medicine is often called tcm.