[jīng shuāngfāng tóngyì]
- by mutual consent
- By mutual consent, the negotiators kept off political differences, and concentrated on the military issue.
- Notice is hereby given that the copartnership which has existed between mr.black and mr.brown under the style of black brown& co. has been dissolved by agreement.
- The contract was ended by mutual consent.
- The partnership will be dissolved by mutual consent.
- In the event of unforeseen economic developments parts of the agency contract may be changed by mutual agreement.