- "The silk fabrics have more than10different varieties including crepe de chine satin brocade damask and silk gauze.among these brocade is very famous for its special elegance luxury and delicate beauty."
- Since he had received his father's guidance in literary composition and placed second in the high school general examination his letter was couched in an elegant style without incorrectly using any of the various particles of literary chinese.
- She was wearing a short silk lined jacket of pale green and wide black crepe trousers.
- Wang ch'u-hou seized his wife and wouldn't let go. Panting he cursed in genteel tones "well!
- Crepe paper of bright colours was hung across the ceilings for the festival.
- We put white and blue crepe paper round them so they looked rather pretty.
- Her skirt of kingfisher-blue crepe was patterned with flowers.
- Studies are made on various processing methods for crepe images with their effects compared thus offering grounds for further extract of parameters for the fabric.
- Onion-skin: light weight cockle finish "bank paper" often used for airmail stationery.
- A dress crepe; similar to canton crepe.
- With thick polyester crepon as the research target the paper analyses the major fabric technical pa-rameters such as weft size weft density weft twist and creping conditions such as creping temperature the etc affecting the crepe effect.
- Computer's image processing technology is applied to the treatment of intensive smooth or sharp filtering waves for crepe fabric images.
- Crepe yarns are also produced by unbalanced yarns with sufficient twist to produce the kinking but this is less common.
- Examples of satin weave fabrics include antique satin slipper satin crepe-back satin bridal satin and moleskin.
- When it comes to accessories however don't feel a need to get overly matchable charcoal pin stripes or blue and white seersucker for example look great worn with a splash of solid color.