- life sentence
- Four men involved in the attacks were convicted in the united states and sentenced to life in prison but u.s. authorities were still actively seeking fazul mohammed and other suspects.
- The court doomed him to life imprisonment.
- Holmes and gano both got life.
- Kilmer who is serving a life sentence claims he was convicted on the basis of unsound police evidence.
- The coward who feared death rejoiced at perpetual disgrace;
- "Any person who is convicted of murder shall be imprisoned for life. However if it appears to the court that a person convicted of murder was under18years of age at the time of the offence the court has a discretion as to whether the person should be sentenced to imprisonment for life or to imprisonment for a shorter term."
- "Any person who by the explosion of gunpowder or any other explosive substance destroys or damages any building with intent to commit murder shall be guilty of an offence triable upon indictment and shall be liable to imprisonment for life."
- I became what they call a double agent sarah. I rate a lifetime in jail.
- His death sentence was commuted to life imprisonment.
- The criminal was sentenced to life imprisonment.
- Council considered whether discretion to waive means test should be extended from "capital offences" to other serious criminal offences punishable by life sentence.
- The prosecutor wanted a life sentence for smuggling.
- "Shall be guilty of an offence triable upon indictment and shall be liable to imprisonment for life."
- Recidivist offenders will face fines of up to$ 8 00000 and life imprisonment.
- An unappealable grievance; an unappealable sentence of life imprisonment.