- in the end
after all is said and done
- adj.全部的,所有的,整个的 adv.完全,更加,越发 pron.全部
- vbl.say的过去式和过去分词 adj.上述的
- adj.妥当的,合乎礼仪的,完成了,做好了的,注定要完蛋的 vbl.做(do的过去分词)
- When they saw how things were going everybody jumped on the bandwagon.
- The dropping water and the solid stone--how utterly it yields at last!
- He'll catch on eventually.
- As often as she might recover from these discontented thoughts now they would occur again.time and repetition--ah the wonder of it! The dropping water and the solid stone--how utterly it yields at last!
- Philosophy can never get around kant no matter you approve of or object to him.
- The amusingly varied crests of these beautiful edifices were the product of the same art as the simple roofs which they overshot and were actually only a multiplication of the square or the cube of the same geometrical figure.
- Receptor biologix could ultimately find itself in a face-off with shepard's former employer and perhaps other companies that are beginning to explore similar methods of inhibiting receptors.
- Much as relativity subsumed newtonian physics a quantum theory of gravity will ultimately subsume relativity.
- You make your brother out a regular turk.
- Although the nuclear energy supply in the interior of the star is very large it is nevertheless finite.
- We can not deny our mutual attraction any more but we know nothing would come of it.
- Whatever his origins and status in english life the young roderick armstrong was a tartar.
- Some geophysicists considered this strategy as a way to relieve stress along california's infamous san andreas fault but they ultimately abandoned the idea for fear that it would create more problems than it would solve.
- Or was what happened inevitable?
- Ultimately there is not much difference between these words.