- eventually; in the end
- If you continue to steal you'll end up in prison.
- She will understand eventually.
- --He can't wear them buck mulligan told his face in the mirror etiquette is etiquette.
- But for all the modesty of her spreading skirts the demureness of hair netted smoothly into a chignon and the quietness of small white hands folded in her lap her true self was poorly concealed.
- Of course a scene with "all flowers in bloom" is more beautiful than homochromy. Therefore let's all exert ourselves together and have the column show itself in full swing.
- Perpetrators will eventually be severely punished by law.
- Proprietorship theory correctly solve the final ascription problem of income distribution.
- A helpless leaf aimlessly roves in the wind.it knows nothing about its direction roving wandering until it drops onto the root of some tree sometime.
- Someone is likely to lead you on.
- Thing'll work out ok.
- But you ultimately have to believe that those and thorough dissection of the past we laugh at the attempt and love.
- A sudden pull-out is unlikely but an eventual withdrawal is all but certain.
- Social science in consequence suffers from vagueness.
- After all he is still a schoolboy.
- The problem will be solved satisfactorily in the end.