- I wonder who thought of the idea first.
- I wonder(that) none of you were hurt.
- Sometimes I do wonder whether he isn't a limey at heart.
- The inarticulacy of most politicians makes me wonder how they ever managed to get themselves elected.
- He rested his tired head against the steel bars and wondered how it was possible for this man to know so much about him and yet be so bitterly against him.
- He had been bewildered.one day when he was walking around with a gun he had spotted animal footprints jumbled together with traces of rats.
- As she said this she looked down at her hands and was surprised to see that she had put on one of the rabbit's little white kid gloves while she was talking.` How can I have done that?
- I was puzzled and distressed.
- More than200years ago the montgolfier brothers huddled before a fire on a chilly night in the french town of annonay and wondered why smoke went up in the air.
- Jane had been wondering that selfsame thing.
- New zealand college of business!
- And I can't help but wonder...
- With stars severely in my eyes I suspect the talent scout is probably still wondering what happened to me.
- So the boy halted wondering what he could have done--for she had said she would look at pictures all through the nooning--and she walked on crying.