- Their pastries taste like stale cereal.
- Wow he is real good-looking. Let's give him an extra rice cake for free.
- "Wow he is real good-looking. Let's give him an extra rice cake for free."
- Oh rats! I forgot to lock the house.
- That is definitely a bad investment and it's a pure waste of money buying any more of that stock.
- A large piece of seedcake.
- A breeze blew through the room blew curtains in at one end and out the other like pale flags twisting them up toward the frosted wedding-cake of the ceiling and then rippled over the wine-colored rug making a shadow on it as wind does on the sea.
- In failing health van loon did not attend all souls after he appeared in the pulpit the sunday he joined.
- Weigh out all the ingredients before you start making the cake.
- A car can hardly be classed as an item of wealth when public transport is so poor.
- Just seems like you've got a rotten one.
- With a vanilla polar bear cake.
- Rich middle eastern cake made of thin layers of flaky pastry filled with nuts and honey.
- China planned to parachute troops and supplies into wenchuan but later called off the action due to unfavorable weather conditions including thunderstorms and heavy rain.
- A bad boy with pastries.