- trunks (for books)
- In about321bc chandragupta defeated the nandas a dynasty which ruled the state of magadha in modem bihar and captured their capital of pataliputra.
- In about321bc chandragupta defeated the nandas a dynasty which ruled the state of magadha in modem bihar and captured their capital of pataliputra now patna.
- Guarding success secrets: how to preserve hardwood furniture and maintenance?
- The massive and tall tower of the buddhist temple of buddh gaya which was in existence in the7th century represents the culmination of gupta temple architecture.
- In all these adventures and achievements chandragupta was assisted and advised by his minister kautilya a shrewd brahman often called "the machiavelli of india".
- This book contains the essence of esoterica:
- Soon chandragupta brought most of northern india under his control and he went on to capture state after state southwards as far as the narbada river.
- This painting once was supposed to be created by yao yuehua a paintress in song dynasty but can't be affirmed.
- Its officials collected heavy taxes which paid the costs of administration and supported chandragupta's large standing army.
- By the time of the early gupta empire the new theism had been harmonized with the old vedic religion and two of the main branches of hinduism were fully recognized.