- an article made of bamboo strips
- n.文章,论文,物品,商品,项目,条款 v.清楚说出 adj.表达清晰的
- adj.已制成的,人工制造的,成功的,虚构的 vbl.make的过去式和过去分词
- The fence extends to the meadow.
- The ground is shut in by a wire fence.
- A thatch-roofed hut made of wattle and daub found in mexico and the southwest united states.
- They leaned over the fence rail to shake hands with scarlett when she called and they laughed at her rickety wagon their black eyes bitter for they were laughing at themselves as well as her.
- When he came back the path was clean and the snow from it was not on the bushes or the fence or the street.
- He slithered off like a sick snake through a hole in the wilson's fence.
- To preserve it and its inhabitants from the giants who dwelt in d6tunheim odin and his brother surrounded it with a fence made from the eyebrows of the ymir.
- We have to shore up the damaged fence.
- I mean that of my first dwelling which I did; and placing the trees or stakes in a double row at about eight yards distance from my first fence they grew presently were at first a fine cover to my habitation and afterward serv'd for a defence also.
- Trees and hedges started to take form as the fog cleared.
- Snow piled against the fences.
- Large shrub or shrubby tree having sharp spines and pinnate leaves with small deciduous leaflets and sweet-scented racemose yellow-orange flowers; grown as ornamentals or hedging or emergency food for livestock; tropical america but naturalized in southern united states.
- A garden fenced in by shrubbery;
- With the white picket fence.
- The two houses are separated? By a wattle and daub.