God of cereals worshiped by ancient rulers
minister of agriculture
- The seedling biomass twue and total water consumption of foxtail millet were also the biggest under each treatment as compared with switchgrass and old world bluestem.
- The name of the god of harvests is qi who is believed to be an ancient agronomist.
- The monument inscription reads in part "the two sovereigns uncle and nephew having come to agreement that their territories be united as one have signed this alliance of great peace to last for eternity!
- "Life or death I will do whatever I can for the benefits of the country"
- However the pathogenicity of isolates were apoarently different.wire grass and african millet could be infected alterlately by their isolates but to rice and fingergrass.