- surname Zhai
- n.姓 v.用姓称呼
- It is a kind of activity of community offer sacrifices reflects the ruin breeze of the matriarchal society clan.
- A ceremonial dance performed by amerindians at the summer solstice.
- And offer in smoke a thank offering out of what is leavened; and proclaim freewill offerings; make them known; for you love them o children of israel declares the lord jehovah.
- Together with a grain offering of a tenth of an ephah of fine flour mixed with a quarter of a hin of oil from pressed olives.
- "And he put the wood in order and cutting up the ox put it on the wood.then he said get four vessels full of water and put it on the burned offering and on the wood.and he said do it a second time and they did it a second time;"
- And more than this before the fat was burned the priest's servant would come and say to the man who was making the offering give me some of the flesh to be cooked for the priest; he has no taste for meat cooked in water but would have you give it uncooked.
- For the bodies of those animals whose blood is brought into the holy of holies for sin by the high priest are burned up outside the camp.
- It is associated with strong feelings of national identity and has maintained its spiritual and sacred character both in ritual practice and the popular imagination for the past500years.
- And in manila students at the university of the philippines stage their annual oblation run sprinting around campus with nothing on but masks.
- They will worship with sacrifices and grain offerings; they will make vows to the lord and keep them.
- She had a number of temples in the island of cyprus but none of them so splendidly decorated as that in the town of paphos whither thousands of visitors streamed to take part in the annual festival and rejoicings in her honour.
- The vestments and insignia of a pontiff or a bishop.
- Out of a similar sideboard properly draped with white napery and imitation lace the bishop had constructed the altar which decorated his oratory.
- There also she had an oracle and as urania was worshipped jointly; with ares mars;
- There also she had an oracle and as urania was worshipped jointly; with ares;