- he, it (pronoun used for God)
- pron.他 n.男,雄 [军] High Explosive,高爆炸药 symb [化]氦 He(helium)
- pron.它;Italy,意大利;Information Technology,信息技术
- n.神,上帝,神像,偶像 vt.使神化
- Ii.stop focusing on your own sufferings.believe in the risen christ.he is the savior that will always open a way for you.
- And she brought forth a son a man-child who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod; and her child was caught up to god and to his throne.
- Then the governor's soldiers took jesus into the praetorium and gathered about him the whole cohort.
- He will surely reprove you if you are secretly partial.
- If one does not turn he will whet his sword.he bends his bow and makes it ready.
- If indeed god is one who will justify the circumcision out of faith and the uncircumcision through faith.
- And they said he is witness.
- 3c.his Death was a sacrifice to god and a propitiation for the remission of sins.
- Who satis es your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
- Then again he asked them whom do you seek? And they said jesus the nazarene.
- He has built up a siege against me and encircled me with gall and travail.
- And against them jehovah of hosts will rouse up a whip like the stroke against midian at the rock of oreb; and his staff will be over the sea and he will lift it up the way he did in egypt.
- By learning to keep in step with the spirit's new covenant ministry and to focus more directly on jesus christ himself as saviour god as model human being as coming judge as lover of the weak poor and unlovely and as leader along the path of cross-bearing that he himself trod.
- Receive a cleansing through his blood.
- Then he brought me to the entrance of the gate of the house of jehovah that was toward the north; and women weeping for tammuz were sitting there.