- vi.失败,不及格,忘记 vt.使失望,舍弃,辜负,不及格 n.不及格,不及格者
- You put a snaffle bit on her before she brings the whole thing down.
- She was just in time to see brasi thrust violently at the bundle crushing the newborn infant against filomena's chest.
- A tower crane keeled over and crushed some temporary buildings but fortunately nobody was hurt.
- Deeds of violence brutalities contusions fractures; this is the work of the revolutions from luther to mirabeau.
- I won't let a few personality quirks spoil the pinnacle of my career!
- I could crack walnuts with him.
- We felt sure that sooner or later a stone would rip a hole in our petrol tank or damage the engine.
- I'll mess up his wedding
- I only do so when there's been a screwup.
- The proles are breaking loose at last!
- Before an hour's out I'll stove in your old block-house like a rum puncheon.
- On the game: protect your delicious muffin t xiaoqiang eating using a sledgehammer to death on the table all the xiaoqiang! Watching them in a deathbed destroyed drop end!
- Now hailstones thump upon the roof.they bounce white against the grass and splash into the puddles.
- We'll just smash through with a sledgehammer.
- He maintains that despite the no-knock warrant police still announced themselves before entering though he acknowledged moments later that the announcement came as police were battering down the door.