- see 砝碼|砝码
- Advertisements were used as weapons to win the commercial competition.
- Fourteen weights bear arabic inscriptions.
- The earliest recorded weight-driven mechanical clock was installed in1283at dunstable priory in bedfordshire england.
- If sometimes our common parent has been a little partial and not kept the scales quite even; if one preponderates too much we throw into the lighter a due counterpoise of vanity which never fails to set all right.
- I'm just adding some counterweight.
- A counterweight balances the rotation.
- They were attempting a throw quadruple salchow a jump so difficult it had never been landed in competition but it was seemingly their only chance for olympic gold.
- But an accurate weight is his delight.