- to build by laying bricks or stones
- A little rectangle of brick paving.
- A king whose power is unlimited and whose treasures surmount all real and imaginary wants is compelled to ease by the construction of a pyramid the satiety of dominion and the tastelessness of pleasure and to amuse the tediousness of declining life by seeing thousands laboring without end and one stone for no purpose laid upon anther.
- Poking the webs with sticks they watched the confused spiders dart between cracks in the rock wall.
- Used for corundum bricks mullite bricks silicate bricks masonry in blast furnaces hot air stoves.
- To construct line or pave with bricks.
- Cracks holes and surface imperfections shall be stopped and filled with plaster water mixed filler or in cement plasters with masonry cement before application of first or priming coats.
- The objective of this research is to make the quality evaluation of tunnel lining by using infrared thermography.
- The geological conditions are very complicated in hejiazhai tunnel which is located in guizhou shuibo railway this tunnel is named "mashed tunnel" with the most difficult geological conditions such as the high dense gas and developed karst and gushing water assembled together the geological hazards like the gushing water and sand the collapse of tunnel surface subsidence and slide cracking of tunnel lining were often happened during construction period.
- In order to detect the bottom thickness cavity leak and deformation of steel meshes in secondary lining of concrete in tunnel construction the authors evaluate the wave character and the detected result in the second lining of the tunnel using surveying radar technology and conclude the wave character in the tunnel lining which has mass defect and tested the accuracy and reliability of this technique.
- Clay poly-phosphate bond refractory mortars used for blast furnaces hot-blast furnaces and brick used other indurstry furnaces;
- The patio was made of stone slabs.
- The main reinforcement mechanism for fine ground and surface modified composite gcc and wollastonite fillers after being filled in pvc are main the complexing of chemical composition the activation of surface and compatible with polymeric matrix of the fillers as well as optimization in orientation and pile up of composite filler particles.
- Overlooking the potomac river this marble-sheathed building houses three beautifully appointed theaters for opera dance drama and music.
- Bricks and stones are bedded in mortar.
- Heaped accolades upon caesar all unasked for.