- silicon (chemistry)
- Taiwan has an ambitious goal-to become the silicon valley of asia.
- I would have expected the kgb to celebrate if silicon valley had been destroyed.
- Silicosis is occupational disease for certain is coal silicon ill?
- Silicosis increases the risk for lung carcinoma about2-fold.
- Silicosis is an occupational disease among certain types of miners.
- Neighboring artificial ganglion cells now connected to neurons in the silicon tectum that were twice as close as the initial connections.
- The study of si nanostructures is a very active field of research because of their strong room temperature photoluminescence.
- Analysis f k and na in nepheline were curried out with higher precision and repeatability by means of adding fluohydric acid during sample melting to remove sio2 adjusting the ratio of k and na in the solution to reduce the mutual interference of the two elements and adding cesium chloride to eliminate ionization interference.
- Alkaline wash plays an important role in the production of silicon steel.
- Based on the characteristics of silicon whisker the research on the modification of pa6by silicon whisker sio2-jx was made and the result showed that the tensile strength impact strength brinell hardness and heat resistance increased with the increase of the content of the whisker; sio2-jx could replace short glass fiber in the modification of pa6 improving the heat distortion temperature removing the appearance of glass fiber reducing shrinkage and the cost.
- The influence of structure design of pb-plated reticulated sic current collector on the plate design parameters and utilization efficiency of pam of lead-acid batteries was studied.
- Various factors influencing the radiation effects of polysiloxanes and their radiation effects under different radiations are reviewed.ways of improving the radiation resistance of polysiloxane are suggested.
- This one looks rather like a sponge: thousands of parallel channels perforate a thin wafer of silicon.
- A fine-grained quartzite used to line refractory furnaces.
- Primarily engaged in import tape protective film absorbing material poly-urethane foam silicone foam non-woven fabrics and other special goods in international trade!