- pay attention
take notice of
to care for
- n.薪水,工资 v.支付,交纳,给予,有利,值得,合算
- n.通知,布告,注意 v.注意到
- n.注意,照料,烦恼,忧虑,由...转交 vi.关心,顾虑,照顾,喜爱 vt.在意
- "Listen pardner" said the leader ignoring the policeman and addressing hurstwood.
- The rest of the class gave the tattletale the silent treatment.
- Paid no attention to the steamboat.
- France dismissed criticism about its decision to invite zimbabwean president robert mugabe.
- Tuned out the children's screaming.
- The brotherhood is broken "the gulls intoned together and with one accord they solemnly closed their ears and turned their backs upon him.
- Unheeding he went to the outer room filled a bucket and put all their corn buns and parched flour into a bag.
- Scattered about the park chinese office workers and business people largely ignored the theatrics intent on their boxes of pork chops and rice or their burgers fries and soft drinks.
- He has shied us lately.
- He doesn't pay attention to the old man.
- She has shied us ltely.
- We don't want to follow a man into the w.c. so why should we want to follow him into bed with a woman? And therein liehe problem.if we took no more notice of the one thing than the other there'd be no problem.
- Accustomed to john recd's abuse I never had an idea of replying to it: my care was how to endure the blow which would certainly follow the insult.
- I need women sometimes. I refuse to make a mountain of it and I refuse anybody's moral condemnation or prohibition. I'd be ashamed to see a woman walking around with my name-label on her address and railway station like a wardrobe trunk. '
- The appeal had gone mostly unheeded.