white [wait; (-) hwait]
- n.白色,蛋白,白种人 adj.白(色)的,白种人的
- Both were fair complexioned and slenderly made; both possessed faces full of distinction and intelligence.
- Milly was fifteen fat and jolly and pompadoured with a creamy complexion square white teeth and a short upper lip.
- But on the day of his death someone there saw the poet with his high hat and broad belt fair complexion and handsome beard riding off on a white horse.
- The black bombazine with its puffed sleeves and princess lace collar set off her white skin superbly but it did make her look a trifle elderly.
- Dark colors against a fair skin.
- Her black hair accentuated the whiteness of her skin.
- Silver had thrown his hat beside him on the ground and his great smooth blond fact all shining with heat was lifted to the other man's in a kin of appeal.
- How do you say blond little cushioned knuckles in french?
- Contain cortex mori radicis extract bearberry leaves vitamin c and other efficient ingredients can weaken stains build white and clear skin; it can hydrate deeply activate skin cell and then build you healthy and full of vital force skin.
- And the keeper his thin white body like a lonely pistil of an invisible flower! She had forgotten him in her unspeakable depression.but now something roused...` pale beyond porch and portal '... the thing to do was to pass the porches and the portals.
- The black wimple enhanced the whiteness of her skin.
- Perfectly whiten the blacker and all kind of pigmentation skin.
- The lapps of scandinavia have fair skins.
- It includes prevent-sunshine effectively screen ultraviolet radiation damage from headwaters to protect skin control growing of melanin give the soft and white brilliant effect to skin.
- Bamboo salt contain abundant vitamin and100% natural ossein fiber which can go into the pore to activate body's ferment cells and effectively restrain and decompose melanin so as to maintain skin white and shine.