- n.[医]黄疸,由妒嫉引起的偏见的心理状态 vt.使患黄疸,使怀偏见
- It's hepatitis.with signs of jaundice.
- 120samples With different degree icterus and different concent bun were collected.
- To study the effect of caress on defecation and jaundice of newborn.
- Terminal can have hepatomegaly icteric bloated ascites.
- We encounter a patient with recurrent jaundice resulting from tumor ingrowth to the metallic stent.
- A person with jaundice in his blood shall lie down and go to sleep at noonday when another of a different complexion shall find his eyes as uncloseable as a statue's though he has had no sleep for nights together.
- Two cases of extrahepatic biliary obstruction caused by thick mucus secreted from the adenocarcinoma of intrahepatic bile ducts were presented.both cases were misdiagnosed one as periampullary carcinoma preoperatively and the other as choledocholithiasis.
- Cure: new student complexion is cadaverous when liver splenomegaly or oedema can use blood transfusion to change hematic way ultraviolet phototherapy comes the occurence rate with bring down icteric nucleus.
- The effects of endotoxemia on hepatic energy metabolism and hepatic tissue blood flow in rats with obstructive jaundice.
- Treatment of68cases of icteric viral hepatitis with "qingganling"
- Disease weight degree often depends on the patient's age in cheeper armour hepatitis often shows the symptom that do not have a symptom or does not have typical feature often do not have icteric period and in adolescent and adult often show have icteric period semiotic infection.
- The onset of disease may resemble the prodromal period of icteric hepatitis.
- Yellowness of the eyes is one of the symptoms of jaundice.
- Objective to discuss the effect of touch on preterm infant's somnus and choloplania.
- Uv has low penetrating power so its effects on humans are limited to the skin.these effects include stimulation of production of vitamin d sunburn suntan aging signs and carcinogenic changes.uv radiation is also used to treat jaundice in newborns to sterilize equipment and to produce artificial light.