- n.伤痕,疤痕 v.结疤,使留下伤痕,创伤
- Their faces were scarred for life.
- The cut on his forehead scar red over.
- Fig.her hands were veined withtiny scars.
- Tat. Toos; a permanent mark or design made on the skin by a process of pricking and ingraining an indelible pigment or by raising scars.
- I fixed a number of nephrectomy scars.
- My scars prove my worth.
- Maybe it will leave a scar.
- Doctors suggest that one should use the acne scar cream following a routine skin care method.
- Also with quick critical eye she noted a scar on his cheek another that peeped out from under the hair of the forehead and a third that ran down and disappeared under the starched collar.
- Played with marked cards; a scar-marked face; well-marked roads.
- Because infectivity is soft verrucous ill caustic is expressed quite shallow scar mark won't leave commonly after curing.
- In the american west megafloods carved out a vast region called the channelled scablands spanning hundreds of kilometres from spokane washington west to the volcanic cascades range.
- "Covers them with scar tissue
- In this type of acne scar removal method a spinning brush is used to wear down the surface of the skin.
- Only must use this product initiallythe bed then may exempt pain of the bedsore has had the bedsore itstrouble department blood circulation to be able gradually to restorenormally also the air obtains the full circulation the wound alsocan the rapid scab recover.