- small plot of farm land
Taiwan pr. xi1
- n.小块土地,地区图,图,秘密计划(特指阴谋),(小说的)情节.结构 vt.划分,绘图,密谋 vi.密谋,策划
- n.农场,农庄,农田 vt.耕种 vi.种田,务农,经营农场,从事畜牧
- "My beloved has gone down to his garden to the beds of balsam to pasture his flock in the gardens and gather lilies.
- Basin irrigation: irrigation by division of the field into small units so that each has a nearly level surface.levees are constructed around the areas forming the basins within which the irrigation water can be controlled.
- Border check irrigation; strip irrigation: flood irrigation in which land is divided into border strips and water is delivered into each strip from a head or field ditch at its upper end.
- His face is as beds of spices giving out perfumes of every sort; his lips like lilies dropping liquid myrrh.
- I would challenge any doubting thomas in my pea patch.
- Do you have to start the plants in a cold frame?
- Beside the house was a freshly spaded flower-bed and nearby a pile of dark rich earth.
- Graded banks are not constructed nor is strip cropping practiced.
- Look to the rue anemone if you will or to the pea patch or to the stubborn weed that thrusts its shoulders through a city street.
- Spares the next swath and all its twined flowers:
- Strip check space varies with plot slope soil fertility and irrigation.
- Look into the distance green banboos yin show the shaddock tree of short sightedness becomes forest shaddock april flower floats on4open soundly to overflow in august branch fruit is numerous and then matches so as straight dong palm fully the vegetable of garden qi with a new-style dai domestic bamboo building have formed the picture scroll with beautiful one so have the laudatory title of "rural natural park".