- sugar cane
- There are other cash crops such as oil palm rubber cotton peanut cane tobacco etc.
- It indicated that the selection of sugarcane seedling could emphasize particularly on millable stalks and sugar content.
- Although very little of brazil's sugar cane is grown in the amazon region expanding the crop could put pressure on the rainforest nonetheless by pushing ranching and soyabean farming farther into the interior.
- She handed round bananas and sugar-cane and invited us to eat.
- Breeding of very precocious and high sugar content sugarcane variety yt00-236
- L-aspartic acid is a non-essential acidic genetically coded amino acid.found especially in young sugar cane and sugar-beet molasses.
- Processing of sugarcane into raw sugar is one of australia's largest and most important rural industries.
- Our company is specialized in sugar-cane chickens roast ducks and barbecued pork for many years.
- I went and fetched a good dram of rum and gave him.
- Fresh honey propolis natural cane sugar and sea salt.
- In planting ratoon sugarcane "four early": ploughing soil so as to loose sugarcane sprout applying fertilizer during seedling so as to provide necessary nutrition for growing early and rapidly early thinning out and singling seedling with shelling sear leaves so as to insure available populations and ventilation controlling diseases and pests so as to ensure sugarcane seedling orderly full and healthy.
- For more than a century the growing of sugarcane for production of raw sugar has underpinned the prosperity and economic stability of communities along australia's sub-tropical east coast.
- There he sets up as a successful sugar planter; but finding that he needs slaves for his plantation he is persuaded by another english planter to sail to the slave coast of africa.
- A few years before his death he perfected a method of converting bagasse into paper pulp.
- Our final objective is to produce more grain cotton sugar-cane vegetables and so on.