- 他甘愿自己冒风险, 大方地向我开了一个价。
- He made me a sporting offer, ie one that involved some risk of his losing.
- Give up or agree to forego to the power or possession of another.
- Huang gai said he was willing to do it.they decided to carry out the trick of being flogged to win the enemy's confidence.
- If england bound herself to-day to supply the germans gratuitously for years with all they required in manufactured articles we could not recommend them to accept such an offer.
- Ready to accept or acquiesce; willing.
- In his almost inexplicable apathy he was content to droop supinely while carrie drifted out of his life just as he was willing supinely to see opportunity pass beyond his control.
- They are ready to be taken over by any witch doctor guru or dictator.
- In the war this reactionary polish government willingly drove the polish people to serve as cannon-fodder for british and french finance capital and it willingly served as a sector of the reactionary front of international finance capital.
- Winter is absurdly bad and on meeting with endless days of uninterrupted fog you would certainly be willing to try out hell itself without a moment's hesitation.
- He was ready to forget all his grievances and respond with warmth and simplicity.
- To be wounded by your own understanding of love; and to bleed willingly and joyfully.