- Walloon, inhabitant of Southern French-speaking area of Belgium
- n.瓦龙人[语] adj.瓦龙人[语]的
- 皇后区民主党[市议员]瓦隆在记者会上说， "市长的税收提案一看就觉得糟蹋透，可是州政府所规定的增税等于给纽约市房主难
- "The Mayor's tax proposal was bad enough on its face, but the coming state-mandated increase adds up to a one-two punch that would stagger city homeowners, " Mr. Vallone, a Queens Democrat, said in a City Hall news conference.
- Avalon will change your dreams into nightmares.
- And we're entering chauncey avalon renaissance
- Muller was one of avalon's greatest hope.
- They were avalon's men!
- She's working at avalon's laboratory.
- Governor of walloon region mr.jean-claude also gave his wonderful speech at the ceremony.