- Are you any good at brickwork?
- In his time, the old gentleman was a working mason, and had risen form the ranks more, I think, by shrewdness than by merit.
- A trowel-shaped tool for smoothing the surface of clay, sand, or plaster in a mold.
- The bricklayer on the roof was calling for more tiles.
- Through courses which teach subjects such as home appliance repair tailoring and sewing cooking hair-dressing home poultry raising carpentry bricklaying electricity and agricultural implement repair prisoners acquire one or more skills during their imprisonment in preparation for finding employment after their release.
- All our staff have qualifications in plumbing joinery and masonry.
- Smoothers needle of base metal for masons mouders painters plasterers etc.