- The foreman took on ten more men as bricklayers.
- Statewide unemployment at 10.2% has trebled since then as bricklayers lay down their hods and tour guides doff their mickey masks.
- The boy was apprenticed to a bricklayer.
- Among the young were flossie and gracie peanut and their brother adelbert who was a rising young journeyman tinner also hosannah dilkins jr. journeyman plasterer just out of his apprenticeship.
- If you are buying a house would you want a bricklayer to do the conveyancing for you? "
- Yang's father known as yang guoqiang grew up in poverty in guangdong province and worked as a bricklayer before becoming a developer in the early1990s.
- Before the19th-century invention of portland cement masons used thin joints of lime mortar which required greater precision than the thicker joints of portland-cement mortar and were not as strong.
- A bricklayer lays bricks to make a wall.
- "But you were n't raised to sell pies any more than tommy was raised to wrastle with a bunch of wild irish masons.
- Not that sort of tiler. Danny's an artist.
- Does everybody know that daniel's a tiler?
- Can you recommend a good tiler?
- He pedaled off to summon a mason.
- I think the plasterer fell off the ladder!
- A mason's narrow chisel.