Chinese-English Translation of 瑟
- a type of standing harp, smaller than konghou 箜篌, with 5-25 strings
- n.类型,典型,模范,[印刷]活字,铅字 v.打字,测定(血等)类型
- adj.直立的,停滞的,固定的,常备的,标准的,常设的 n.站立,身分,名望,持续 v.站
- n.竖琴 vi.弹奏竖琴,不停地说,喋喋不休
- conj.比 prep.与...相比较
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 瑟
- The legends of King Arthur represent the apotheosis of chivalry.
- He won the argument by sophistry.
- He is named Joseph, but is called Joe.
- Sir Arthur had come to the conclusion that
- The silence became full of sound: noise you couldn't put a name to—a crack, a creak, a rustle.
- It's no use expecting Arthur to stand up for himself: he's as timid as a mouse. Somebody else will have to protect his interests.
- Second while advanced countries are in the doldrums several emerging economies are suffering from excessive credit expansion and overheating.
- Executive chef josef desimone is currently overseeing the design of the new cafeteria at facebook's future headquarters in menlo park but he has already turned down the first draft.
- World food program spokeswoman emilia casella says wfp's warehouses have been seriously damaged but food stocks appear to be intact.
- When he saw my horse s breast fairly pushing the barrier he did put out his hand to unchain it and then sullenly preceded me up the causeway calling as we entered the court-joseph take mr.
- Created by new yorkers michael frith and kathryn mullen who worked on the muppet show chuchi is the star of a film made to warn children in afghanistan about landmines.
- "I would never go back to the old system" one of washington ent's head and neck surgeons dr.catherine picken said.
- We like to think the bronzes were being carried into brindisi says giuseppe andreassi archaeological superintendent of apulia who believes that the boat was caught in a storm sometime between the third and sixth centuries a.d.
- Dear arthur this is the last chance for you to get next to guinevere.
- "L.r.'s blooper tops unk don's."