- see 琵琶, pipa lute
- The black-faced spoonbill is a large white wading bird with a distinctively shaped beak-looking like a spoon or a pi pa.
- Compared with data of stratigraphy paleontology 230th and14c dating it is suggested that the5polarity events could be compared with gothenburg mungo laschamp blake and biwac events.
- The periods of seiche oscillation in lake biwa japan were computed according to the hydrodynamics equations with the main period being about69.5minutes.
- The motions described pertain to arpeggios as well.
- And is not the lute that soothes your spirit the very wood that was hollowed with knives?
- The playing of the tones of a chord in rapid succession rather than simultaneously.
- Some of the more noteworthy pipa works are:
- Pipa is driven by ivr scenarios.
- Moreover the concert has also extended invitations to two renowned professionals to partake the staging including the pipa performer wen-shin cheng and the pianist guan-yu chen.
- His erhu pieces included groaning in sickness bird calls on the lonely mountain moonlit night fine night and brightness and his pipa pieces included song-and-dance prologue and reform.
- It should have a historical origin-relationship with long-neck pipa in persia.-
- She played the pipa quite successfully.
- How do I practice arp.to achieve great and fast tremolo?
- A man shall come with a drum and a lute and he will soothe the lions savageness.
- A stringed instrument related to the lute usually played with a plectrum.