[cāi bù tòu]
- to be unable to guess or make out
- vt.猜测,推测,猜中,猜对,想,认为 vi.猜,推测 n.猜测,推测
- vt.制造,安排,使成为,认为,产生,获得,进行,构成 vi.开始,前进,增大,被制造,被处理 n.制造,构造,性情
- You'll never guess how they got in!
- For reasons best known to himself, he drinks tea from a beer glass.
- I wouldn't dare to guess at her age.
- I cannot make it out why a handsome-looking man like him would fall in love with a plain jane like liu lan.
- I cannot make it out why a handsome-looking man like him would fall in love with a plain jane like susan.