wing of an army
- There was a loud hissing noise as the bull worked its horns free.the tank collapsed like a deflated balloon.
- The walls of its imposing entrance hall are festooned with the antlers of luckless local game animals-not to mention the weaponry that dispatched it.
- Horrified I saw that a yak was standing at the foot of the stairs his head lowered his menacing horns pointing straight at me.
- There was one about four and twenty blackbirds and another about a cow with a crumpled horn and another about the death of poor cock robin.
- In the east legends tsing lung body may teeth kirin first carp tail a long face to be may deer horn and got looks mighty and in the west mythology the dragon was more like long wings lizards.
- There in the middle of the moonlit valley below them stood the "ha'nted" house utterly isolated its fences gone long ago rank weeds smothering the very doorsteps the chimney crumbled to ruin the window-sashes vacant a corner of the roof caved in.
- Every nook and cranny has been swept clean.
- Scenic spots like "arrow nock" "bulls horn ridge" and "eagle flying belly up" are captivating along the great wall.