- n.牺牲,献身,祭品,供奉 v.牺牲,献出,献祭,供奉
- She was a victim of mccarthyism.
- She had sacrificed herself to a conception of loyalty that was private and unalterable.
- I take that god to witness at whose feet I have prostrated myself daily for the last ten years that I would have sacrificed my life to you and with my life the projects that were indissolubly linked with it.
- I know the notion of self-sacrifice is foreign to you.
- Dedicated to a sacred purpose; sanctified.
- Such loss of faith is ever one of the saddest results of sin.be it accepted as a proof that all was not corrupt in this poor victim of her own frailty and man's hard law that hester prynne yet struggled to believe that no fellow-mortal was guilty like herself.
- Melky cabrera extended the lead to two runs in the fifth when he led off the inning with a triple and scored on a sacrifice fly to center by johnny damon.
- The western rock lobster and the huge industry it supports are just one victim of the vagaries of el nino induced ocean currents.
- Hetty had earned a sort of consideration which had never before been enjoyed by her through the self-devotion and decision of her recent conduct.
- To achieve this aim we must wage a life-and-death struggle be prepared for any sacrifice persevere to the end and never stop short of the goal.
- Individual body weights were recorded on days-1and5.all animals were sacrificed on day5.the cell proliferation was assessed by measuring the3h-methyl thymidine incorporation in the cell suspension prepared from the lymph node of each animal.
- In the battle to retake the village over150soldiers were killed.
- The captain stood by the poop rail looking over the ship as normal as any man could be expected to be.
- Yea the guilty is oftentimes the victim of the injured.
- The supreme sacrifice; the supreme judgment.