- to climb (of a plane)
to gain height
- v.攀登,爬 n.攀登,爬
- n.财物的增加,财富的获取,利润,腰槽,收获 vt.得到,增进,赚到,开腰槽于 vi.获利,增加
- The plane climbed until it was clear of the clouds.
- The plane climbed and lined out east.
- Since then wang has escalated into prominence--while kuo spiraled into anonymity.
- Warm moist air from south of the himalayas glided up over the cold dome and became saturated.
- Both the sideslip angle and the rudder angle are seen to be very much dependent on the angle of climb.
- After several months of smooth climbing asian equity investors have been treated to a bumpy ride in recent weeks and could face even more volatility in the future analysts say.