- climb up
- Once more he followed the stiff back the stiff and ruthless limp up the slope and on to the starlit road.
- She would have steered agilely up the ladders and left the snakes alone.
- She slowly mounted the steps.
- She climbed up the stairs.
- She climbed up the stepladder to pick the apples from the tree.
- We climbed the winding stairs to the tower.
- Although we keep the grass mowed around the pond we don't manage it.we have some logs in and around the water for various birds to perch on and for the turtles and frogs to sunbathe.
- I climb up the green mountain.
- I shin up a tree to get a better view of the procession.
- I have to wait here for a rope ladder for that man to climb up here and be with you later tonight.
- At high tide during the night the level of the whangpoo had topped the landing-stages and although the river was beginning to drop now the water was still rough and choppy and several black cones had been hoisted above the towering meteorological observatory in edward vii road.
- Lam was waiting on top of a steep rock formation to capture a sunset in north korea.
- Previously the deadliest campus shooting in u.s.history was a rampage that took place in1966at the university of texas at austin where charles whitman climbed the clock tower and opened fire with a rifle from the28th-floor observation deck.
- Swarm down a rope up a tree
- The boy scampered up the tree like a squirrel.