- vt.灌溉,修水利,冲洗伤口,使潮湿 vi.进行灌溉
- In order to make irrigation convenient we have built an open ditch.
- Today many of the electronic prepay meter use ic cards and one card for a electronic meter which can not meet the need of irrigation in agricultural.
- Select the spray type of the irrigation head.
- Some soils are affected by salinity-alkalinity: about15% of irrigated area suffer from varying degrees of salinity and sodicity and about10% from water logging.
- Lush green fields which have been irrigated using water from the nile suddenly five way to desert.
- Surge flow irrigation is a new surface irrigation technique developed in1980's.
- Surge flow irrigation is a new surface irrigation technique developed in1980 's.this papersummarizes the history of surge flow irrigation and propees the direction of studying surge flow irriga-tion.
- Apple trees have been largely replaced by pear trees in the rogue river valley and the nonirrigated willamette valley.
- In the western with the cultivation by means of irrigation of plants or food and with the use of adobe sun-dried bricks and stone f or building.
- Considering the various aspects of primitive paddy field such as environment tools irrigation installation and so on the paper mainly demonstrates that irrigation works at the earliest originate from southern primitive paddy field area in the middle neolithic age.
- In order to improve water resources use efficiency in minqing oasis trial of irrigating cotton is done by three different ways which is drip irrigation semifixation spray irrigation and seepage-preventing ditch irrigation.
- To identify the lines with stabler and higher forage yield and better quality which can adapt in north foothill irrigation area of xinjiang tianshan moutain 11spring triticale varieties and lines for forage that were introduced or bred by the agriculture college of shihezi university were analyzed by the fuzzy multifactor evaluation in this paper.
- The technologies which include treadle pumps and drip irrigation systems enable farmers to produce vegetable crops for consumption and sale.
- It consists of an agitator tank and an injector pump that siphons off the saturated solution and introduces it into the irrigation line.
- Emphasis should be placed on support for projects of water-conserving irrigation drinking water production and use of marsh gas hydroelectric power generation rural road building and grazing land fencing.