- to sprinkle over sth
- adv.结束,越过,从头到尾 prep.在...之上,越过 adj.上面的 vt.额外的东西,越过 n.额外的东西
- abbr 缩写 = South: Sth Pole, eg on a map 南极（如标於地图上的）
- Dear teacher: no spring sowing no autumn harvest.you are a spring angel bringing genial sunshine to the world.
- The court was all bestrewn with herbs and sprinkled with vinegar as a precaution against gaol air and gaol fever.
- Current this a kind of approximate yu bai's lubricious white is very popular this kind those who contain maize department is ivory cooperate more easily than pure white with other expression and wide when be being decorated to live in vogue adopt the tracery much quality of a material that white fastens frivolous or it is hollow-out window screening lets spring the sunshine of day asperses full windowsill.
- Then however there was the freshness of the passing year on its exterior and the cheerfulness gleaming forth from the sunny windows of a human habitation into which death had never entered.
- His subjects were not the crowded streets of the new york slums painted by the ashcan school but groups of happy people at their leisure on the beach in the park thronging the sunny boulevards of paris or the bridges of venice.
- They sprayed sulfur and lime mixtures into homes of the infected.
- There was a brilliant flash of light from a bulb by the wedding photographer.
- The paddy fields are besprinkled with agricultural chemicals.