- (Buddhist) religious assembly
- n.佛教徒 adj.佛教的
- adj.信奉宗教的,虔诚的,宗教上的,修道的,严谨的 n.僧侣,尼姑,修道士
- When after the legislative council is dissolved because it refuses to pass a budget or any other important bill the new legislative council still refuses to pass the original bill in dispute.
- From14to18in dec.of2004 professor wanxie zhong attended the international conference on computational methods held in singapore and was invited to be a session chairman.
- Instead registerscripts will call an internal method registerscriptincludeinternal that will tuck away the script reference in an internal array for later use.
- Does not contain the specified value the method returns a negative integer.
- Substantive session of the conference of the law of the sea;
- The legislative council has a legitimate interest in monitoring the use of public funds whether in the form of the general revenue or the exchange fund.
- All60seats will be elected on the basis of universal suffrage.
- To sign bills passed by the legislative council and to promulgate laws;
- Iii.if there is a need to change the method for forming the legislative council of the macao special administrative region in and after2009 such amendments must be made with the endorsement of two-thirds majority of all the members of the council and the consent of the chief executive and they shall he reported to the standing committee of the national people's congress for the record.
- The government promised to consider toughening the laws against malpractices by pay-tv and telecommunications operators after lawmakers passed a motion demanding that it crack down on their unscrupulous sales practices.
- The study on polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in barbecued meat is reported to the legco panel on food safety and environmental hygiene.
- Under the proportional representation election system she would stand a good chance of winning a legco seat in2008.
- The attempt leads to an infinite regress.
- The administration is now seeking legco members views on the captioned proposal concerning the permittance of the airport authority to undertake certain airport-related activities.
- The court of final appeal upheld the legitimacy of the provisional legislative council. However there was public concern that the parts of the judgments in relation to the entitlement to right of abode would result in large numbers of people coming to hong kong and exerting a great strain on its resources.