- to steep (tea)
- adj.陡峭的,险峻的,急剧升降的,不合理的 n.悬崖,峭壁,浸渍,浸渍液 v.浸,泡,沉浸
- n.茶,茶树,茶叶,茶点 vt.给...沏茶 vi.喝茶,进茶点
- Have you made a cup of tea for Mrs Watson?
- 你做做好事, 给我沏杯茶吧。
- Be an angel and make me a cup of tea.
- Let's put the kettle on and have a cup of tea.
- Aunt Wu set about making tea.
- I'm going to sleep, tip me the wink when tea's ready.
- Park yourself in that chair while I make you a cup of tea.
- Would you infuse a kettle of longjing tea for me?
- She made a pot of tea for her guests.
- We always have a brew-up at11o'clock.
- Let me make you a fresh pot of tea.
- How is tea made? It isn't simply a matter of soaking a tea bag in hot water.
- And get you something warm to drink.
- The water is found to be exceptionally pure and refreshing.every drop is a treat as it is so to say the "saliva of the dragon and the mythical lizard." One can drink it as it is or brew tea with it.
- Haichao teablocks choose yunnan high quality tea which adopts the unique traditional techniques from ancestors to press the tea into teablocks of2.5g-3g and then packing on individual each teablock just for one cup of water which still could maintain its traditional color fragrance flavor and shape.
- I made the tea yesterday so it's mira's turn to be tea wallah this afternoon.