Chinese-English Translation of 气质
Chinese-English Translation Examples of 气质
- She's got (a lot of) class.
- He doesn't fit (into) the traditional mould of a university professor.
- He is a man with an artistic temperament.
- There is a vein of melancholy in his character.
- 他说， "她极有领袖气质。说实话，在这样多的不同人群当中
- "She's tremendously charismatic. Let's face it, it's difficult to cater to so many different groups. But I think she'd love to let her guard down and have a real good laugh, " he said.
- He's being talked up as presidential timber.
- An established disposition of the mind or character.
- Inherent quality of character and temperament.
- Having or showing lofty dignity or nobility; stately.
- National air quality specification level ii ( inhabitable standard)
- Lin jiaxin belongs to temperament melting model belle bingle lets her look resemble a false boy complaisant straight hair can foil more those who give her is melting and comely!
- Fashionable youthful the face of a star aflame with red hair this is the image of cartoonist song yang whose fame even threatens to outstrip the established taiwan scribbler zhu deyong.
- "It is so easy" he said to mrs.morgan in the usual affected stage voice. "An audience would be the last thing to trouble me. It's the spirit of the part you know that is difficult."
- Percentage of the air quality grades in341cities in2001
- Install air flow sensor with air cleaner assembly and connect battery.