- surname Ou
- And this week razz and his dad get in a fistfight.
- Phillips was exposed as a wife-beater.
- Confused hand-to-hand fighting in a pitched battle.
- The policeman stopped the fight.
- Cosette could not make a motion which did not draw down upon her head a heavy shower of violent blows and unmerited chastisement.
- To strike violently and repeatedly; batter or maul.
- The man confessed tearfully to having beaten his wife.
- There was constant trouble even fighting between the townsfolk and the students.
- He repaid her help by striking her.
- During the nearly10years he worked on the company's production line he says he endured welts from rubber bands and hot cement thrown at him by coworkers constant cursing and epithets and at least one death threat.
- Six days earlier he had suffered a major blow to his skull during a police interrogation in port elizabeth.
- Accustomed to john recd's abuse I never had an idea of replying to it: my care was how to endure the blow which would certainly follow the insult.
- A friend was at beijing airport recently and was astonished to witness a fistfight breaking out at a ticket counter among airline staff and passengers frustrated by a long delay on a scheduled hong kong flight.
- The husband and mother-in-law beat her.
- That caused an outcry so the charges were reduced to second-degree battery which still carries heavy penalties.