[ōu luó bā]
- From microchips to microbes poor old europe seems to trail in america's and asia's wake.
- The bull stood before the feet of fair europa and kept licking her neck and cast his spell over the maiden.
- Europa was a princess who has succumbed to the seductions of zeus who turned into a bull.
- Love passages concerning io and europa have been narrated.
- Sarpedon a son of zeus and europa who became king of lycia and was killde by patrolus in the trojan war.
- A sweet dream was once sent to europa by cypris.
- "Europa: a phoenician princess abducted to crete by zeus who had assumed the form of a white bull and by him the mother of minos rhadamanthus and sarpedon."
- Her three sons are famous in greek myth: minos who became king of crete and after his death a judge in the lower word; rhadamanthus who also was regarded as king and judge in the world of ghosts; and sarpedon who was ancestor of the lycians.
- A phoenician princess abducted to crete by zeus who had assumed the form of a white bull and by him the mother of minos rhadamanthus and sarpedon.
- Europa was the daughter of agenor king of phoenicia son of the god neptune.