- Eurobond; Euro-bond
- But some experts say the continent's markets will not truly stabilize until there is agreement on issuing european bonds through which individual countries would be able to borrow money with the full backing of all the euro zone countries.
- Expenses in connection with a bond issue than has the euro-bond market.
- Uk10-year gilts closed the month at4.31% while german10-year bonds ended at3.27%.
- The author tries to find out the major forms of unsecured international financing probes into the important legal issues in the unsecured international financing with the examples like eurobond and finally predicts the future of unsecured international financing.
- Eurobond a bond that is denominated in a currency other than that of the country in which it is issued.
- The development of the eurobond market has had a great impact not only on european securities markets but also on other financial markets.
- But on january22nd one of the country's main commercial banks issued a five-year eurobond worth$ 350m at an interest rate of over8% and demand was high.
- Banks have developed other variations on the eurobond.
- Long-term eurocurrency funds can also be raised by an issue of eurobonds on the eurobond market.