- Europeanization; Europeanize; westernize
- During the period of new culture movement chen duxiu hu shi and cai yuanpei all admired science believed science functioning in every field and agreed to europeanize china.
- The third part discusses two new trends of europeanized grammar in chinese at the morphological level namely affixation and latinization.
- Therefore europeanization is closely related with literal translation.
- Actively learning from the west but firmly resisting against europeanization wholeheartedly cherishing our tradition but determinedly refusing the revival of antiquity he made up his mind to establish the nationality of modern chinese poetry on the basis of mutual exchange and impact between china and the west.
- As a people living across the borders buriat mongolian people have been deeply influenced by russian people and their costumes have been europeanized.
- During the period when the new poem brings about a modern reform westernization becomes the main way but wen yi-duo advocates the oriental colour unusually.