- Osmanthus fragrans
- Compared with the content of cumarol and dicumarol of sweet clover in the same growing stage these results of analysis showed that it is better to use sweet clover as a feed before the period of flowering.
- Establishment of a high efficient regeneration system from internode segments of seedling in astragalus meliloides pall.
- Phenotypic feature diversity of rhizobia isolated from medicago sp. melilotus sp.and caragana sp.
- The content of crude protein and crude fat of sweet clover during various growing stages in various areas in hexi gansu have been determined.the results of analysis showed that the content were20.59% 3.54% in the nutrient stage;
- A fragrant crystalline compound c9h6o2 extracted from several plants such as tonka beans and sweet clover or produced synthetically and widely used in perfumes.