- Marked with a spot or spots resembling a bird's eye or eyes as the bird's-eye maple or a blue flower having a small circular yellow center.
- It takes about40gallons of sap from the maple to produce one gallon of maple syrup.
- Boil down the maple sap to a thick syrup
- Maple syrup is obtained from the sap of the sugar maple tree.
- The result shows that woody ray with rich rhombus or square crystals is only seen in two species including acer trialum and acer cappadocicum among18species and idioblast cells in woody ray are obvious characters different from the other species of acer genus which have been researched.
- Relevance species of picea brachytyla are such as betula utilis betula albo-sinensis tsuga chinensis abies chensiensis acer oliverianum meliosma dilleniifolia pinus armandi etc;
- Any of numerous deciduous trees or shrubs of the genus acer of the north temperate zone having opposite usually palmate leaves and long-winged fruits borne in pairs.
- A sweet syrup made from the sap of the sugar maple.
- Although last winter brought a bumper crop of sap for maple syrup he wonders how long it will be before his farm's output begins to dwindle.
- Sugar maple trees grow in ontario.
- We still skim the backwaters of ponds and streams for the seed of betula acer salix and populus species.
- The hardwoods are trees with broad leaves. Oak beech birch sycamore maple mahogany and teak are all hardwoods.
- "The hardwoods are trees with broad leaves. Oak beech birch sycamore maple mahogany and teak are all hardwoods."
- On the long table were rosy apples and chunks of maple sugar.
- The effects of enhanced uv-b radiation on the photosynthesis of acer davidii were that the maximal net photosynthetic rate was significantly lowered the respiration rate and light compensation point were raised but the quantum yield was not significantly affected.