- school side
- n.学校,学院,学习,授课,求学,全体学生,学派 vt.锻炼,教育
- n.边,旁边,面,侧面,胁,一方,(一个)方面,摆架子 adj.旁边的,侧面的,副的,枝节的 vi.站在同一边
- 我们到该校拍摄影片时, 获校方大力协助。
- The school was very co-operative when we made a film there.
- The school was very cooperative when we made a film there.
- On Commencement Day, John was sick in bed and the college gave him his bachelor's degree in absentia.
- On Commencement
- University officials and many students as well are fighting to reverse the trend by cacking down on bigots and joining in consciousness-raising efforts.
- The society distributes anti-dissection videos and loans alternative instructional software to schools to help in eliminating the practice from the u.s.educational system.
- Every student has his or her own mailboxn the front desk thlec ea.
- The school provides limited funds plus basic facilities such as a simple film studio and tolerable equipment of post-production.
- Finally the adviser frequently serves as an interpreter of foreign students'backgrounds needs and problems to the institution's administration faculty and student body as well as to the community at large.
- The injured boy's mother made a complaint to the principal.
- If students fall too far below this standard they may be placed on probation.
- They had to take the tactics of unionization and collective bargaining so as to protect their rights and interests.