- to dye cloth
- The worker is dyeing cloth in a vat.
- Having a great love of colours irene avidly collected plants and leaves that she needed for cloth dyeing.
- You may also want to have the bitch tested for brucellosis an infectious bacterial disease that can cause sterility or spontaneous abortion in affected dogs.
- Fusing environmentalism with her culture indonesian designer nita azhar also used reclaimed traditionally dyed sarong known as batik to put together an outfit named "save my forest".
- A green dye often used to color cloth which is obtained from the woad plant.